Thursday, July 29, 2010

-You and me : A lost friendship-

It is very hard to find a true friend. Sometimes, you feel so happy with a person or a group of people that you think it will always be that way. I loved them, I really did. Until now, I do not know for sure what happened between us. Suddenly, I hear talks about me and all I can do is laugh. I am not hurt and I do not know why. Maybe I have grown up so much, matured so much over these few days that such words do not have an effect on me anymore. I am honestly proud to admit that. Maybe the term “friends forever” was nothing but a sick joke. Only the Lord knows.

I guess that I’m the only one who thinks that friendship isn’t how you forget but how you forgive. It’s not how you listen but how you understand and it is certainly not how you see but how you feel. How do I make you girls understand that friendship is not how you let go but how you hold on?

No comments:

Post a Comment