Thursday, July 15, 2010

-Of colourful flags, cramped spaces, and CONTENTMENT-

"Human graphic for the ASEAN Schools Games????Seriously dude! What the hell are you saying???!"

That was my initial reaction towards my friend when he proudly announced to us that we were to take part along with the juniors to form human graphics for the opening ceremony of the 2nd ASEAN Schools Games.

I was very upset because I knew that we had had our share of such participation in the 1st and 2nd semester, that we should be left alone now. Oh, come on! It's the juniors turn! Not us seniors!

However, little did I know that amidst all the complaining done on my part, I truly enjoyed the three days we spent rehearsing and finally performing! I felt blessed to have contributed something for my nation. And of course, not to forget, I was in the same stadium as our beloved Deputy Prime Minister! Now, that's something I am insanely proud of!

PS: Don't tell anyone! Shhh...I have a massive crush on Juara, the mascot! Oh, he is just too cute!! Shhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment